|Home » Technical Support » Elevate Web Builder Technical Support » Support Forums » Elevate Web Builder Public Beta Tests » View Thread|
|Messages 1 to 1 of 1 total|
|New EWB 3 Beta Build 4 Uploaded|
|Fri, Mar 6 2020 11:38 AM||Permanent Link|
Tim Young [Elevate Software]
Elevate Software, Inc.
Okay, I've got a new Build 4 uploaded, and it fixes all outstanding issues:
1) The ewbcert utility wasn't being run automatically during installation.
2) There were a couple of compiler emitting issues for client browser applications that would cause them to fail. Specifically, overloaded external methods weren't being emitted properly and external *class* methods weren't being emitted properly.
3) The internal server's Debugger resource name was not being initialized properly, and this would prevent the remote debugger from being started properly when running a server application in the IDE.
4) There was an issue with how the control interfaces were being handled when projects were changed, and it would cause the compiler to not emit control interfaces in the HTML loader file properly.
5) There was an issue with how BLOBs were being returned to client browser applications, thus causing images (and other types of BLOBs) to not load properly.
6) The TGridCell.Hint property needed to be made public. If you find any more properties that are no longer visible but should be visible (in terms of class member scope), just let me know - they're just an artifact of the changes to the class scopes in the compiler in EWB 3.