|Home » Technical Support » Elevate Web Builder Technical Support » Support Forums » Elevate Web Builder General » View Thread|
|Messages 1 to 1 of 1 total|
|New Build Up (May 3rd)|
|Thu, May 3 2012 9:16 AM||Permanent Link|
Tim Young [Elevate Software]
Elevate Software, Inc.
There's a new build up (May 3rd) that fixes some of the recent issues that
have been mentioned:
- Forms are now restricted to the area of the desktop and cannot be moved
beyond those bounds.
- Combo boxes now drop "up" if there isn't enough room on the desktop to
display them dropping down.
- The issue with the disappearing caret in the code editor is now (finally)
fixed. It was an issue with IE9, and had to do with the embedded browser
stealing the caret when navigating to the "about:blank" URL internally.
- The issue with multiple empty form methods not being removed properly is
- The issue with the unit name being mangled when changing the form's name
- The issue with dynamically-created, auto-sized labels not showing properly
is now fixed. The only requirement is that you must specifically set the
Left and Width properties, and then the auto-sizing will work properly and
the label will show up.
- The issue with form heights being less than 48 pixels is fixed.
- The default theme font has been changed to Arial in order to work better
across multiple OS's/browsers. Most projects should automatically start
using the new font without requiring any changes, but if you manually
modified any of the font settings for any controls, please be sure to verify
- There was an issue in IE with the TGrid editing that would cause the
highlighting to be lost when toggling the editor for the first time, and
this is now fixed.
If you have any other questions, please let me know.
This web page was last updated on
Friday, March 17, 2023 at 10:08 PM
© 2023 Elevate Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Questions or comments ? E-mail us at email@example.com