Icon View Thread

The following is the text of the current message along with any replies.
Messages 1 to 9 of 9 total
Thread Delphi 10.1 (Berlin) Support
Thu, May 26 2016 2:04 AMPermanent Link

Bernd Schaaf

Hi,

Im using Delphi 10.1. When does EWB 2.04 Modules support Delphi 10.1?

Thx Bernd

 
Thu, May 26 2016 3:13 AMPermanent Link

Huseyin Aliz

myBiss ApS

Avatar

+1 Smile


Den 26-05-2016 kl. 08:04 skrev Bernd Schaaf:
> Hi,
>
> I´m using Delphi 10.1. When does EWB 2.04 Modules support Delphi 10.1?
>
> Thx Bernd
>
>    
>
Thu, May 26 2016 12:33 PMPermanent Link

Tim Young [Elevate Software]

Elevate Software, Inc.

Avatar

Email timyoung@elevatesoft.com

Bernd,

<< Im using Delphi 10.1. When does EWB 2.04 Modules support Delphi 10.1?  >>

It's just waiting on 2.05, so it should only be a few more days.

Tim Young
Elevate Software
www.elevatesoft.com
Tue, Jun 7 2016 8:22 AMPermanent Link

Bernd Schaaf

Tim Young [Elevate Software] wrote:

It's just waiting on 2.05, so it should only be a few more days.

Hello,

i still strongy need module support for Delphi 10.1. - can you say how long is "few more days"?

Bernd
Wed, Jun 8 2016 5:46 AMPermanent Link

Tim Young [Elevate Software]

Elevate Software, Inc.

Avatar

Email timyoung@elevatesoft.com

Bernd,

<< i still strongy need module support for Delphi 10.1. - can you say how long is "few more days"?  >>

It will be at least a week more while I finish up the PHP/PDO dataset manager.  I'll see if I can put together a 2.04 Berlin build, in the meantime.

Tim Young
Elevate Software
www.elevatesoft.com
Thu, Jun 9 2016 1:51 AMPermanent Link

Bernd Schaaf

Tim Young [Elevate Software] wrote:

Bernd,

It will be at least a week more while I finish up the PHP/PDO dataset manager.  I'll see if I can put together a 2.04 Berlin build, in the meantime.

Thats great. Thank you.
Fri, Jun 24 2016 1:52 AMPermanent Link

Bernd Schaaf

Tim Young [Elevate Software] wrote:

Bernd,

It will be at least a week more while I finish up the PHP/PDO dataset manager.  I'll see if I can put together a 2.04 Berlin build, in the meantime.

Hello Tim,

do you have something news for me? I am still need EWB Modulsupport for Delphi 10.1 Berlin?
Thu, Jun 30 2016 6:45 AMPermanent Link

Bernd Schaaf

Tim Young [Elevate Software] wrote:

Bernd,

It will be at least a week more while I finish up the PHP/PDO dataset manager.  I'll see if I can put together a 2.04 Berlin build, in the meantime.


Hello Tim,

because its really important.. can i have a 2.04 Berlin Berlin build

Thx
Bernd
Thu, Jun 30 2016 12:35 PMPermanent Link

Tim Young [Elevate Software]

Elevate Software, Inc.

Avatar

Email timyoung@elevatesoft.com

Bernd,

<< because its really important.. can i have a 2.04 Berlin Berlin build  >>

Sorry, I missed your previous post.

I'm releasing 2.05 ASAP, and it will include Berlin support.  I can't really do a 2.04 anymore because our builds have changed significantly to accommodate changes to the examples, etc. for 2.05.

Tim Young
Elevate Software
www.elevatesoft.com
Image