|Home » Technical Support » DBISAM Technical Support » Support Forums » DBISAM Enhancement Requests and Suggestions » View Thread|
|Messages 1 to 2 of 2 total|
|Converting dbisam 3.x apps to elevatedb|
|Tue, Jul 28 2009 7:47 AM||Permanent Link|
I recently converted a few dbisam 3 databases to elevate.
I used a lot of ugly words in the proces
So if you ever find some spare time ...
Is it possible to make the conversion a bit more user friendly ?
- the search for the migrator.dll
- the way of entering the parameters (especially the directory)
- displaying the offending record when something is not correct
- not blanking the parameters when the conversion did not succeed
|Tue, Jul 28 2009 12:00 PM||Permanent Link|
Tim Young [Elevate Software]
Elevate Software, Inc.
<< - the search for the migrator.dll >>
This is already on the list in the form of the registration of modules and
<< - the way of entering the parameters (especially the directory)
I'll see what I can do, but there are some issues with automating the
parameter entry. The parameters are very open-ended and can literally be
anything that the migrator wants them to be.
<< - displaying the offending record when something is not correct
- not blanking the parameters when the conversion did not succeed >>
This can be done.