|Home » Technical Support » DBISAM Technical Support » Support Forums » DBISAM Third Party Announcements » View Thread|
|Messages 1 to 1 of 1 total|
|ANN: DBISAM ADO.Net Data Provider 2.3.1 is now available!|
|Sat, May 17 2008 7:18 AM||Permanent Link|
We are happy to announce the new release of the DBISAM
ADO.Net Data Provider for .Net 2.0 and 1.1. (ver. 2.3.1).
Features added in this release:
#571. Added support for run- and design-time features of
Visual Studio 2008.
The products is immediately available for download (free for
all registered users) at:
This release is recommended to all users of ADO.Net Provider.
For the history of incidents addressed in each release,
please refer to:
DBISAM ADO.Net Provider is a .Net assembly, implementing
classes and components, required by ADO.Net architecture to
access DBISAM Database Server. It communicates with DBISAM
Database Server using TCP/IP protocol. It is completely
programmed in C# language, which makes it fully managed.
DBISAM ADO.Net Provider does not require any unmanaged dlls,
ODBC drivers or COM components! It is extremely small (only
100Kb!), easy to distribute and requires no configuration!
It can even be built directly into your application!
As an example, of how simple it is to access DBISAM Database
Server from .Net, see SQL Console utility available for free
download at our web site:
These are the main features of DBISAM ADO.Net Provider:
1. Completely written in C# and is 100% managed code.
2. DOES NOT require any unmanaged libraries, dlls or other 3rd party client
3. Uses native DBISAM protocol to access DBISAM Server via TCP/IP.
4. Supports both versions of DBISAM: v3 and v4.
5. Provides highest performance.
6. Extremily small footprint (only about 90 KB!).
7. Easy to deploy (no dlls necessary!).
8. Supports all DBISAM data types, including BLOBs.
9. Provides connection pooling (for ASP.Net).
10. Full C# source code is available.
11. Includes convinient design-time tools, accessible from all types of IDEs
(VS.Net 2003/2005/2008, C#Builder, Delphi 2005 & 2006).
12. Supports .Net 1.1 and .Net 2.0.
The package also includes demo applications (written in C#
and Delphi and compatible with Microsoft Visual Studio.Net,
Borland C# Builder and Borland Delphi 2005 & 2006)) and ASP.Net web
pages (also in C# and Delphi) demonstrating the usage of
DBISAM ADO.Net Provider.
For more information, please refer to our web site at:
Fully functional evaluation version is available at:
You can order a registered copy of DBISAM ADO.Net Provider
Suite for only $99.00 at:
Source code is sold separately. For more information, please go to: