Icon View Thread

The following is the text of the current message along with any replies.
Messages 1 to 10 of 22 total
Thread DieFlyDie Error
Mon, Aug 11 2014 4:49 PMPermanent Link

ariopax

Hi.
In DieFlyDie Demo ,explain this ((Important Note!

This demo makes use of the DBISAM database engine from Elevate Software.
In order to run this demo you need to have the latest version of the DBISAM VCL
components installed into the DELPHI IDE.

You can get a trial copy of these components from the http://www.elevatesoft.com

DBISAM has been included with permission from Elevate software, and your use
of the trial version is permitted with this demo.

This demo was built with DBISAM 4.0. Please make sure you have the latest
version of DBISAM 4.0 installed.

Have fun,
Atozed Software)) but when download  package and compile,delphi show this ERROR .Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Attachments: Error.jpg
Tue, Aug 12 2014 5:28 AMPermanent Link

Matthew Jones

ariopax wrote:

> This demo was built with DBISAM 4.0. Please make sure you have the
> latest version of DBISAM 4.0 installed.
>
> Have fun,
> Atozed Software)) but when download  package and compile,delphi show
> this ERROR .Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've not tried, it, but I can only suggest you look at the parameters
expected by that function. The manual for DBISAM is available at
http://www.elevatesoft.com/manual?action=contents&id=dbisam4&product=rsdelphi&version=XE

--

Matthew Jones
Tue, Aug 12 2014 6:06 AMPermanent Link

ariopax

"Matthew Jones" wrote:

I've not tried, it, but I can only suggest you look at the parameters
expected by that function. The manual for DBISAM is available at
http://www.elevatesoft.com/manual?action=contents&id=dbisam4&product=rsdelphi&version=XE
--
Matthew Jones

Tank you for you'r guide.but the error that Delphi 2009 show :
(([Pascal Fatal Error] F2051 Unit dbisamen was compiled with a different version of dbisamtb.Engine)).
If the "217b1edbvcltrialrsdelphi2009" Installed On my Delphi.and the document's guide that is in the DieFlyDie Project's Said "you need to have the latest version of the DBISAM".
Tue, Aug 12 2014 6:55 AMPermanent Link

Matthew Jones

ariopax wrote:

> Tank you for you'r guide.but the error that Delphi 2009 show :
> (([Pascal Fatal Error] F2051 Unit dbisamen was compiled with a
> different version of dbisamtb.Engine)).  If the
> "217b1edbvcltrialrsdelphi2009" Installed On my Delphi.and the
> document's guide that is in the DieFlyDie Project's Said "you need to
> have the latest version of the DBISAM".

Hmm, the evaluation presumably is just DCUs, but will be coherent. I
suspect you have older versions of the DBISAM files on the path
somewhere, or perhaps some files are included in the demonstration that
shouldn't really be. Hard to know from here, but certainly the start
point is scanning your computer for "dbisamen.*" and checking that you
only have the current demo version.

--

Matthew Jones
Tue, Aug 12 2014 7:48 AMPermanent Link

ariopax

"Matthew Jones" wrote:

>Hmm, the evaluation presumably is just DCUs, but will be coherent. I
> but certainly the start
>point is scanning your computer for "dbisamen.*" and checking that you
>only have the current demo version.

--

Matthew Jones

I'm search any folder include DBisman,and retry install "217b1edbvcltrialrsdelphi2009.exe" but the error change and delphi show's Frown[DCC Fatal Error] DBISAMTb.pas(30): F1026 File not found: 'dbisamcn.dcu'))  when opened "unit dbisamtb"
Tue, Aug 12 2014 8:18 AMPermanent Link

Matthew Jones

ariopax wrote:

>
> I'm search any folder include DBisman,and retry install
> "217b1edbvcltrialrsdelphi2009.exe" but the error change and delphi
> show's Frown[DCC Fatal Error] DBISAMTb.pas(30): F1026 File not found:
> 'dbisamcn.dcu'))  when opened "unit dbisamtb"

I think your best bet is to email support, and get proper assistance. I
suspect they know how to resolve this much better than I.


--

Matthew Jones
Tue, Aug 12 2014 8:26 AMPermanent Link

ariopax

"Matthew Jones" wrote:

>I think your best bet is to email support, and get proper assistance. I
>suspect they know how to resolve this much better than I.
--
Matthew Jones

I'm wrote an email and send to info@elevatesoft.com but reply
((
>
> We do not offer direct support to non-customers.  You can post your question
>
> on the DBISAM news groups on our website for assistance.
>
> Please let me know if I can be of any further help.
>
> Regards,
> Samantha
))

Tanks.
ArioPax
Tue, Aug 12 2014 8:31 AMPermanent Link

Malcolm Taylor

Are you sure you are installing DBISAM?

You say you reinstalled "217b1edbvcltrialrsdelphi2009.exe" but that is
for ElevateDB which is a different product.
Tue, Aug 12 2014 8:41 AMPermanent Link

Roy Lambert

NLH Associates

Team Elevate Team Elevate

ariopax


>I'm search any folder include DBisman,and retry install "217b1edbvcltrialrsdelphi2009.exe" but the error change and delphi show's Frown[DCC Fatal Error] DBISAMTb.pas(30): F1026 File not found: 'dbisamcn.dcu')) when opened "unit dbisamtb"

That install is for ElevateDB not DBISAM.

Elevatesoft sell two different database engines. Make sure you download and install DBISAM.

Roy Lambert

Tue, Aug 12 2014 8:52 AMPermanent Link

ariopax

"Malcolm" wrote:

>Are you sure you are installing DBISAM?

>You say you reinstalled "217b1edbvcltrialrsdelphi2009.exe" but that is
>for ElevateDB which is a different product.

I'm Download and install This Package:
"217b1edbvcltrialrsdelphi2009.exe"
But My Delphi Show this After Compie
"[DCC Fatal Error] DBISAMTb.pas(30): F1026 File not found: 'dbisamcn.dcu'"
I'm Attach Picture after installing package.
Tanks.Ariopax



Attachments: Package.JPG
Page 1 of 3Next Page
Jump to Page:  1 2 3
Image