Reported By: Carl Mailloux Reported On: 6/16/1999 For: Version 1.15 Build 1
# 444Problem with Re-Positioning On Current Record After Modifications with Un-Optimized Filter Set We have some problem when I modify a record and the table are filtered. I have send you GotoCurrentProject. Follow theses step to see the bug.
1. Run GotoCurrentProject.exe
2. Click on 'Index CLINOM' button
3. In the Edit box filter, enter this text: 'CLIACTIFNO=1'
4. Click on the 'apply filter' button.
5. In the DBNavigator, click on the button 'Goto First record'
6. In the grid, go to second record. (CLIAUTONUM=70, CLINO=V70, CLINOM-Auto
7. Enter text in field CLIADDRESSE of this record
8. Click the post button in the DBNavigator and you see the bug. The current
record is not the same of the record modified.
ResolutionFixed Problem on 6/24/1999 in version 1.16 build 1